Over the past several years Mackie has expanded beyond the traditional dry box freight hauling to include the transportation of special commodities utilizing open tarp systems, roll-tie and curtain-side equipment. We also offer trailer rentals adding yet another dimension to our service offering.
Mackie has been dedicated to the continuous enhancement of our safety initiatives as they relate to the safe and secure international transportation of products. We have diligently worked to comply with new national security legislation and have qualified to participate in the following programs:
- Customs â Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Free And Secure Trade (FAST)
- Partners In Protection (PIP)
- Customs Self-Assessment (CSA) â Canada Border Service Agency
- Automated Commercial Entry (ACE) â USA program for non-FAST approved suppliers
In combination with our driver training programs, zero drug and alcohol policy and ISO 9002 audits, Mackie undertakes rigorous procedures to ensure safety and compliance remain predominant factors in our freight services.
To learn more about the specific freight solutions please contact us.